CUNY My SkillSource e-Learning Program
My SkillSource web-based training is an online learning service used at many CUNY campuses and offices. My SkillSource offers CUNY employees the flexibility to learn at your own pace, on your own time. Courses and learning resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With a computer or mobile device and an internet connection, a My SkillSource subscription delivers over 3000 courses, extensive libraries of online books, and other learning assets on-demand. All learning comes with complete usage reporting and learner management.
You can set up an entire department or focused groups of users. Subject coverage includes leadership and supervisory skills, high-end information technology & desktop computer skills, project management, mentoring/coaching, and much more.
- Each user has access to all My SkillSource courses and materials for 12 months.
- CUNY’s e-Learning offers a wide range of professional development opportunities designed to support all levels of administration, management, and faculty. My SkillSource can easily be adapted to meet strategic business initiatives, on-demand reference needs, and individual job roles.
- Learning Paths can be developed for specific job classifications or management training initiatives. Learning management and usage reporting allows administrators/campuses to track employee progress toward learning paths and certifications.
- E-learning is extremely cost-effective……..and no travel expenses!
- Orientation sessions are available for users and training administrators to take full advantage of this professional development resource.
The My SkillSource program includes courses and resources designed to meet the needs of the CUNY system:
- Training & HR departments providing professional development for staff and faculty
- IT Professionals in need of serious training for Networking, Programming, Web Development, and Security, as well as access to complete IT Certification training for many certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, CompTIA, & others)
- Faculty who are interested in supplemental educational resources for their credit bearing courses
- Students who need access to online books and resources
- Risk and Health & Safety offices responsible for managing risk and liability issues on their campus
Through various acquisition routes, CUNY campuses have access to the following My SkillSource products:
- Full Courseware Collection – A wide-ranging offering of Business skills courses, and IT and Desktop courses
- Books24x7 Referenceware – a very extensive collection of online books on everything for IT, HR, Management, Leadership, Diversity, and much more. Now accessible on mobile devices.
- Leadership Development Channel - Video clips and presentations of world-class thinkers, including best-selling authors, experts, and CEOs. Topics include: Information Technology, Management & Leadership, Change & Innovation, Communication, Marketing, Finance, and Business Strategy.
- Various Compliance Course Offerings
See Complete Course Listings Here
Contact Ken Gellerman (see below) for more information, demonstrations, and pricing.
You may purchase My SkillSource subscriptions for individuals, focused groups, or larger audiences. Enrollment is available anytime.
Enterprise Training Solutions
Toll Free: 888-887-8244